Reproducible Research Slides
Not it is your turn to try everything out.
On Local Computer
- Create a folder that you will use for all of the projects and assignments in this course (e.g.
- Go to Tools/Global options, click on GIT/SVN - make sure your computer “sees” the GIT executable - on my computer it is
- Create New Project, Using Version Control, GIT
- From the Github repository, copy the URL to the clipboard, and make sure you create the project as a subdirectory of the folder you created for this course (e.g.
Make some changes and sync with Github
- Open the README.md file
- Make some changes - add a sentence or two
- Notice the changes in the GIT TAB top right
- We will follow 3 steps:
- Try using the RStudio GIT TAB
- and we’ll run again using the Terminal Window (or the GIT application)
Copyright © Melinda Higgins, Ph.D.. All contents under (CC) BY-NC-SA license, unless otherwise noted.
Feedback, Comments (email me)?