See YouTube Video for Installing R, RStudio and Rmarkdown at https://youtu.be/MsV5dJ2reQ4
- Data Camp
- DataCamp is another great place to start learning online. You need to create an account to get started. There are many FREE courses available on R.
- RStudio Online Learning
- RStudio also provides a wealth of tutorials, articles, and examples exist to help you learn R and its extensions.
- UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education (IDRE)
- The IDRE by UCLA is an excellent source for help with many statistical software pages and analyses including R.
swirl is actually an R package you install from within R.
swirl teaches you R programming and data science interactively, at your own pace, and right in the R console!
- This is an excellent site for quick help and resources for using R and statistical analyses in general. The site is owned and maintained by Rob Kabacoff, who also authored the very good book “R in Action”.
- R Tutorial - Kelly Black at UGA
Also Help at RStudio.Cloud
Getting Help with R
The websites listed below all provide information on how to get help in R.
Copyright © Melinda Higgins, Ph.D.. All contents under (CC) BY-NC-SA license, unless otherwise noted.
Feedback, Comments (email me)?